For your company to stand out, you need powerful branding. Yes, this includes copywriting and designer (so you'll want a professional Singapore freelance copywriter and designer on your team), but there's more.
Basically, your company’s brand is its personality. Like any personality, it has to be unique and should convey the culture of your company. To go about branding your company, you need a brand strategy.
This is the who, what, why, where, and how of branding. Here are some tips on how you can start.
1. Design a memorable logo for your company. This is the foundation of your brand. Any marketing and promotional material that you use should feature your logo as this communicates your brand.
2. Develop consistent and strategic branding as this presents a strong brand equity and adds value to your company’s products and services. With a strong brand equity, you can basically charge more for your brand than other similar but unbranded products.
3. Before asking your freelance copywriter to craft your copy, ask yourself these questions to help define your brand:
· What is the mission of your company?
· What benefits do you offer?
· What are the existing customers’ perceptions of your company?
· What qualities do you want associated with your company?
4. Get your brand known by the following suggestions:
· Write down your brand messaging, all copywriting associated with your brand depends on it!
· Integrate your brand into all aspects of your business
· Settle on a tone of voice for your brand. Do you want it to be formal or friendly? Young or mature?
· Create a great tagline that captures the essence of your brand.
· Create brand standards for all your marketing materials and be consistent in their use.
Want more quick guides, tips and tricks on copywriting, print and web design? Keep an eye on our blog at Singapore Freelance Copywriter.