In the competitive world of business, being visible amidst all the noise can be challenging. This is where a good, if not great, marketing strategy can give your business that extra boost to rise above the competition.
Here are 20 bite-sized tips to give you some ideas about how you can use smart marketing, copywriting and design to get the results you want.
- Target the right audience specific for your product or service. Not everybody is a potential customer.
- Be consistent in your marketing message, throughout all promotional channels. A good way to ensure consistency is with a dedicated Singapore freelance copywriter.
- Keep adding something new to your business to create interest for your customers.
- Look for fresh ways to be a resource of valuable information for your target audience.
- Get innovative! Be different from the competition.
- Promote the benefits of your product or service clearly, without trying to be overly "smart".
- Reward existing customers. After all, they deserve your love!
- Send articles and "hot news" about your promotions to appropriate blogs.
- Volunteer your products and services if what you have, can benefit those in need.
- Update your website frequently with fresh copywriting, web design and news that your customers would like to know about.
- Create email marketing to be sent to individual customers rather than mass emails. Get a Singapore freelance copywriter to create engaging email marketing campaigns that convert into sales.
- If you have a news section on your website, update it! Having an outdated news page speaks volumes about the care put into your business's website. .
- Make good use of social media such as Facebook and Twitter.
- Avoid "self-aware" advertisements.
- Shape your marketing based on consumer preferences.
- Include the customer in your slogan.
- Use content marketing to market your business. Always engage a qualified SEO copywriter to create content for your website.
- Network with the right people; it’s not the size of your network but the influence of the people with whom you are connected.
- Take advantage of your website as a full-time sales generator.
- Attract customers rather than pursue them. A site with good copywriting content and smart web design can do wonders to attract leads, then convert them into sales.
*Image credit: mkhmarketing
*Singapore Freelance Copywriter is a subsidiary of Squeeze Creatives